Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Joy's of Discovery!
Mrs. S leads our singing at the end of the day. K-4th gather and learn hymns, rounds, fun songs, etc. Well, today the 3rd grade chose page 73 but we decided to wait for the 4th grade to arrive since it was a long hymn. So we sang the Kindergarten's choice, page 37. Now my whole class is standing quietly listening. Mrs. S said we would have to remember 73 for when the 4th graders come and said it would be easy because it the same at 37 just backwards. At 8 different points (I have 8 students) throughout the next 5 minutes I got told how it was so cool that the numbers were the same just in the opposite order. I know they all heard her but just didn't get it. It was so cute how excited they each got in turn as they discovered it "on their own." I love first graders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment